I received a review copy of Thrive Fitness: The Vegan-Based Training Program for Maximum Strength, Health, and Fitness by Brendan Brazier, professional Ironman triathlete.
Unfortunately, I don’t have the time right now to read, use, and write a review for this book so I’m offering it up as a prize to Vegan Soapbox readers.
It sounds like a great program for jump-starting a new and improved health routine. The official book description is as follows:
On the heels of his acclaimed vegan nutrition guide, Thrive, professional Ironman triathlete Brendan Brazier presents his own easy-to-apply system for total health and fitness, complete with detailed exercises and photos. Thrive Fitness explains how to gain maximum results in minimal time. Whether you’re a time-crunched beginner or an experienced athlete, Thrive Fitness will help you sculpt strong, lean muscles; enhance the quality of your sleep; reduce body fat; minimize your risk of disease; increase energy; sharpen mental clarity; cut sugar cravings; and prevent sports injuries.
Thrive Fitness also features:
* A complete 6-week workout plan and training log
* Illustrated exercises with step-by-step instructions
* Benefits and usage of the top 15 foods to fuel workouts
* 30 vegan, performance-enhancing recipes
* Strategies to boost creativity, productivity, and mental sharpness
To enter the drawing, simply leave a comment below.
(Please use a valid email address in the email section of the comment form.)
A few more details:
- The giveaway is currently only open to residents of the US and Canada. (Due to shipping costs.)
- If you already own this book or if you’ve won a book from Vegan Soapbox in the past, please don’t enter.
- Do you have a vegan blog or website? A book giveaway is a fantastic yet relatively inexpensive way to advocate for veganism. It only costs the price of the book plus shipping.
- This contest is open until January 25, 2010.
UPDATE: This contest is now closed. The winner is: Keda!