Vegan Soapbox is a group blog. Each writer writes as often as they feel like. Some post once a day. Some post once a week. Others post once a month. And we post one-time guest articles, too.
We are always looking for new vegan voices that will engage, educate, and inspire readers.
Are you a vegan? Would you like to submit a guest post?
These are the kinds of posts that we’re looking for:
- Your story: how you went vegan and/or why you are vegan
- News and commentary from a vegan perspective
- Interview with an animal activist, vegan writer, or vegan chef
- Useful information for newbie vegans
- Activism ideas for animal lovers and advocates
- Original vegan recipes or veganized version of nonvegan recipes
- Lists (ten vegan lunches, five vegan cookbooks for singles…)
- Inspirational animal rescue stories
Generally, articles should be about three to seven short paragraphs. They should begin with a catchy opening line or question. Then they should include a bit of discussion. They should end with a strong pro-vegan statement or a question to the vegan community.
You retain copyright. You can submit a guest post for the Soapbox and then also post it on your own blog if you like. You can submit a guest post and then publish it in a book or magazine, too. Or submit something you already wrote and published elsewhere. We don’t care.
Interested? Please email email@example.com with your guest post.