October is Vegan Month of Food. Vegan Soapbox will have something about vegan food virtually everyday for the month of October. Today: Vlogging for Veganism.
Here are a few more of my recent vegan vlogs…
Tips on Eating Out as a Vegan:
1. Ask for what you want. Be clear and precise.
2. Do your research. The web is your friend.
3. Try to make the best out of bad situations.
Spicing Up Vegan Food:
Here is a list of the spice blends mentioned in the video:
- Tony Chachere’s Original Creole Seasoning
- generic adobo seasoning
- generic mesquite seasoning
- Mrs. Dash Original Blend
- Alwadi Lebanese Za’atar
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Knorr Vegetarian Vegetable Bouillon cubes
- Better Than Boullon Vegetable Base
- Pacific Natural Foods Vegetable Broth
Five Benefits of Being Vegan:
1. A clear conscience. As Franz Kafka said, “I can look at you in peace. I don’t eat you anymore.”
2. The perfect excuse not to eat nasty food.
3. I’m THE vegan and thus THE expert on veganism. So many people don’t know anything about veganism that I could say anything and they’d believe me.
4. Raw cookie dough. Vegan cookie dough isn’t dangerous to eat. You’re not going to get salmonella from raw eggs because vegans don’t eat eggs!
5. Pride in my ability to save lives. Veganism saves lives. And that feels pretty good.