For the fourth of July, I’ve rounded up a few vegan BBQ recipes:
- Corn on the Cob: remove the ears, wash the corn, slather the corn with vegan margarine or oil, shake some creole spices over it, wrap in foil, and put on the BBQ til done.
- Baked Potato: wash a potato, cut out the eyes, poke a few holes in it, add a bit of oil or margarine, wrap in foil and bake on the BBQ.
- Veggies: You can grill many veggies straight on the BBQ. Just wash, cut into strips, marinade in BBQ sauce (or whatever sauce you like), and grill. Some veggies that work well: mushrooms, asparagus, eggplant, squash,
- Veggie Burgers and Veggie Dogs: Just follow the directions on the package.
And here are some more sources for vegan BBQ recipes:
- VegCooking Summer Grilling
- Things to Do with Barbecue Sauce
- Kabobs and more
- Throw a Vegan-friendly BBQ
To find more recipes, try the recipe search >>