- Hold a vegan bake sale.
- Raise money for your cause. Promote delicious, cruelty-free food.
- Be part of a fun global event that helps people, animals, and the planet.
That’s right, hold a vegan bake sale. Now that’s grassroots activism right there. Awesome!
What Is the Worldwide Vegan Bake Sale?
On June 20 through June 28 (two weekends and the weekdays in between), groups from across the world will hold vegan bake sales. Each participating group gets to choose its venue, what to sell, and how it uses the proceeds. We invite you to participate! You can hold the bake sale on any day during the period—or on more than one day if you like. Just about anyone can join in. Read on…
1. It’s a fun way to introduce people to the joy and tastiness of vegan foods.
2. Raise money for your cause.
3. Be part of an event that will publicize the many benefits of an animal-free diet.
HOW do you participate?
* Plan to hold a vegan bake sale sometime between June 20 and June 28.
* Let us (and the world) know by using the handy signup form (preferred) or emailing email@example.com.
* Hold the bake sale.
* If inclined, please let us know how you did. Send a photo, or a link, whatever you’d like—celebrate and inspire.
It’s that simple.
If you want to participate but cannot do so during the “official” time period, get in touch with us—we’ve got you covered. We’re striving to be as inclusive as possible.
There are only two rules:
- Goods sold must be vegan. For baking, most importantly this means no dairy or eggs.
- Don’t sell or distribute anything during the bake sale (books, brochures, etc.) that contributes to the intentional harming of animals.
For more details, recipe ideas, and information, go to veganbakesale.org!