It’s not quite the end of 2010 but it’s so close that I think now’s as good a time as any to look back on the year.
This will be the first in a short series of posts that examine 2010 from the perspective of vegan progress.
For this first post, let’s start at home: Vegan Soapbox. What have we done here in the last year?
Vegan Soapbox Accomplishments of 2010:
- This website was viewed a total of 418,111 times in 2010.
- A large number of visitors come to this website looking for recipes. They will find them here at the Recipe Search >>
- The post with 8 disturbing videos is still one of the most popular posts. (People might say that they don’t want to look at it and that they prefer non-graphic videos, but their actions indicate otherwise.)
- We’ve written hundreds of articles so that our total post count is now 2060 blog posts! Well actually, now it’s 2061. (And to think, only 17 or so of those posts in 2010 were “Vegan Bites“)
- We did our first podcast >>
- Based on a poll in September, this website has the positive effect of increasing reader’s animal activism.
Accomplishments from the worlds of vegan food, vegan activism, and more!