If you pick up a Vegetarian Times magazine or a VegNews magazine, you may notice some advertisements in the back for vegan, vegetarian, and veg-friendly resorts, spas, and B&Bs. Here are a few resources to find those kinds of places as well as info about other aspects of veg*n travel:
- Vegetarian Vacations lists 100% Vegetarian Tours, Veggie-friendly Omnivorous Tours, Vegetarian Bed & Breakfasts, and more for your travel needs.
- vegtravel.com says it’s a “one stop travel service for all of your vegetarian and vegan travel needs. To serve the needs of those Individuals, who for whatever reason abide by a Vegetarian diet/lifestyle, we have created this vegetarian travel site.”
- Happy Cow lists many vegan and vegetarian bed and breakfasts around the world. Check out their B&B listing here >>
- Vegetarian USA offers some listings as a travel resource.
- Vegetarian Resource Group has a page dedicated to vegetarian travel. Check it out here >>
Another option is www.vegtrip.com