At least three new podcasts are available for a listen:
One from PETA, one from Vegan Freaks, and one from Compassionate Cooks.
And of course, a link to their old podcasts, too, so you can check out tons and tons of other podcasts.
- “PETA Vice President Bruce Friedrich talks candidly about his experience as an activist and the new book that he coauthored, The Animal Activist’s Handbook: Maximizing Our Positive Impact in Today’s World.” Listen here >>
- More PETA podcasts here >>
- Vegan Freaks say, “We talk about everything from why you shouldn’t give up on your medication to why logic and facts will make you no friends, and why we think it’s a little crazy to eat just bananas and romaine lettuce every day. ” Listen here >>
- More Vegan Freak podcasts here >>
- “A once-coveted fashion item became the symbol of cruelty and selfishness as the result of a boycott against it. Today, feathers and down – cruelly-begotten products of an incredibly lucrative industry – show up stuffed in our comforters and puffed up in our coats. Though geese and ducks are the primary victims, ostriches, too, suffer immense pain and distress as the result of humans taking their soft down and colorful plumes.” Listen to Compassionate Cooks here >>
- More Compassionate Cooks podcasts here >>
- From the Toronto Vegetarian Association: “This week there are two questions of the week: 1) Do you have a favourite vegan cheese? 2) Would you eat eggs from a chicken that you knew was ethically treated?” Listen here >>
- PS – here’s an interview with Wayne Pacelle from the HSUS >>