Here is a little bit of vegan Easter madness:
- Heartland Rabbit Rescue suggests ideas for making Easter more enjoyable for you, your children, and rabbits.
- PETA asks “What would Jesus do?” on their home page this weekend.
- Vegan Essentials offers gift ideas.
- From 2006, Vegan Lunch Box shows off a vegan easter basket. Be sure to read the comments, too.
- While not totally vegan, the Washington Post offers some vegetarian Easter recipes.
- Taste Better reminds people not to give live bunnies, chicks, or other animals as gifts.
- Bunnies and Easter: A Sad Story
- Make Mine Chocolate is a pro-animal Easter campaign