By now many readers know that I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. Yes, I wrote ”Nevada” because there is actually another Las Vegas in New Mexico.
But learning trivia isn’t what brought you here, isn’t it? I’m willing to bet that you came to this website looking for vegetarian and vegan eats in fabulous Las Vegas.
Here are some extremely useful websites that list heavenly vegan cuisine in Sin City:
2. Veg Guide – Mercy For Animals maintains a detailed database that catalogs veg-friendly restaurants all over the world. The database includes details about the restaurants as well as reviews. Check out the Vegas section here: http://www.vegguide.org/region/280
3. Happy Cow – Like Veg Guide, Happy Cow has a database of veg-friendly businesses. The Happy Cow database lists not only restaurants but also health food stores. Happy Cow’s Vegas section is at: http://www.happycow.net/north_america/usa/nevada/las_vegas/index.html
4. LV Vegan – A local vegan has created a website with suggestions for vegan dining in Vegas. It’s categorized by food type and has an emphasis on low-fat vegan eating. Check it out: http://www.lvvegan.com/
5. PETA – The large organization has a simple guide for finding vegan options at common chain and fast food restaurants. The list proves helpful for visitors to Vegas who are on a budget. It’s here: http://www.peta.org/living/vegetarian-living/chain-restaurants.aspx
6. Eating Vegan in Vegas – New on the scene is another Vegas resident with a website dedicated to vegan food in Vegas. Rather than a formal, searchable database, he’s got a foodie blog with terrific photos. Take a look: http://eatingveganinvegas.tumblr.com/
And to keep things lucky we’ll end with number seven…
7. Yelp – By searching for “vegan” in “Las Vegas, NV” you will find a list of vegan-friendly restaurants complete with photos and reviews. Here’s the link: http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=vegan&find_loc=Las+Vegas%2C+NV&ns=1&ls=e12502755b064663#cflt=vegan
So there you have it, seven savvy sites for vegan vacationers in Vegas… or local Las Vegans. Good eating!