Here are a few end-of-the-year videos from three major animal organizations.
2011 saw major changes for all kinds of animals.
Take a look below…
Humane Society of the United States:
Mercy For Animals:
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals:
And for my own small organization, Vegas Veg, here’s what we did in 2011:
1. Helped bring compassionate billboards back to Las Vegas.
2. Raised over $400 for victims of the 2010 Haiti earthquake with a vegan bake sale.
3. Raised another $400 for Mercy For Animals by celebrating World Vegan Day at a local vegan restaurant.
4. Handed out over 12,258 educational leaflets from Vegan Outreach.
5. Sent out dozens of free vegan kits through the mail to anyone who requested one.
6. Held regular social events to build the veg community in the Vegas valley.
And much much more…
Just imagine what vegans will do in 2012!